- Structural Chart
Intermodal has positioned itself as one of the most important logistics companies nationally, operating in 40 major cities and in 12 states in Mexico.
The company offers terminal services, including the loading and unloading of goods and overland transportation, representing a significant support for customers that do not have direct access to railroad lines.
- IMEX ISO 9001:2000 certified, which means the company offers high standards of quality and service.
- IMEX has made significant investments in information systems for real time consulting, giving the company a competitive advantage in the market.
For more information, visit Intermodal.
- Over 60 years experience
- More than 100 projects completed
- ISO 9001:2008 quality certified
- ISO 14001:2004 environment certified