|Quotes given on a 20 min. delay|
|LME and Shangai|
GMexico (“GMexico”) is among the most important companies in Mexico, Peru, and the US, being a key player in the mining industry worldwide.
The company trades on the Mexican Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “GMEXICOB” and is considered one of the most traded stocks on the local market.
* Last 5 years historical performance.
|Company Presentation||2.5 MB||May 2010|
- Annual Shareholder’s Meeting
April 29, 2010
- 1Q10 Results
April 30, 2010
- 2Q10 Results
July 27, 2010
- 3Q10 Results
October 28, 2010
- 4Q10 Results
February 4, 2011
- Largest copper reserves in the industry
- 13 mines in operation
- 10 exploration projects
(Chile, Peru, and Mexico)
- Stock ticker: GMEXICOB
- 8,111 km of track in Mexico, covering 71% of the country
- 67 years experience in infrastructure projects